BJJ Martial Arts Instructors
Brandon Bergeron - Head COACH
Coach Brandon Began his Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Training in April of 2007 when he was a Junior in High School. During his time training, he has competed in hundreds of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu competitions winning several medals, trophies, and awards. He also Boasts an impressive MMA Record of 14 wins and only 3 losses with most of his wins coming from submissions he learned in Jiu Jitsu classes. Prior to learning Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, he also wrestled for 7 years in High School. He earned an AA degree in Law Enforcement in 2014. Brandon's unique understanding of the intersection of sport, self-defense/tactical control, and MMA set him apart from the crowd of Jiu Jitsu Coaches in the St. Paul area. He a was awarded his Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Black Belt in January of 2017 from Professor Greg Nelson.
When it comes to practical self defense application of BJJ and martial arts, Coach Brandon's knowledge is second to none with a history of using Jiu Jitsu to protect himself and others while working as loss prevention, as security, and as a police officer.
- Several Years of experience teaching Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
- Applied Self Defense experience as a police officer, security officer, and loss prevention officer
- Impressive Pro MMA Record of 14-3 with most fights being won by submission
- Named Minnesota's 2010 Pro MMA Fighter of the Year
- During his MMA career, achieved ranks as high as 2nd in the state and 43rd in the Nation at his weight class
- Hundreds of Jiu Jitsu matches
- IBJJF Chicago Open 2013 Purple Belt Middleweight Silver Medalist
- Five Grappling Fall 2014 Chicago Brown Belt Middleweight Champion
- 2015 Metamoris Challenger (Nation Wide Tournament) Middleweight 3rd place
- NAGA Madison 2016 Advanced Middleweight Champion
- IBJJF Chicago Open 2016 Brown Belt Middleweight Silver Medalist
- IBJJF Chicago Open 2016 Brown Belt Absolute Bronze Medalist
- Fight 2 Win Pro (Professional Grappling Organization) Veteran
- Countless other competition achievements
- Minnesota's youngest BJJ Black Belt
- Truly Passionate about Training and improving people's lives through Jiu Jitsu
enter your information, and you'll receive:
a Free video: "3 Great BJJ Exercises and 3 awesome ways to choke out an attacker!"
a Free introductory private lesson!
a free 30 day trial!